These are very very yummy 🙂
Things you’ll need:
1 Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix)
1 Package of Double Stuffed Oreos
4 oz of cream cheese
2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet, but you can use whatever you want)
1. Make the brownies following the instructions on the Betty Crocker box.
2. Let the brownies cool, and while you’re allowing for them to cool blend the package of Oreos in a food processor (should have a grain-like consistency).
3. After Oreos are blended, add the 4 oz of cream cheese and mix the Oreos and cream cheese together.
4. Once the brownies are cool, press the Oreo and cream cheese mixture on top of the brownies (don’t press too hard you’ll ruin the brownies ).
5. Melt the chocolate chips in either a microwave or over the store. Pour the melted chocolate over the Oreo and cream cheese mixture.
6. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, or chocolate shavings. Put in the fridge so that the chocolate can cool.
7. Cut up and serve to your much anticipated guests 🙂
xoxo Smitten with Sweets